English English Polski Polski
Katedra Botaniki - Department of Botany
Department of Botany > History  
 
History
 
History of Department of Botany
1906-1918
First lectures in botany
Prof. Zygmunt Wóycicki
Laboratory of Botany, Agricultural Faculty, Society of Scientific Courses (later: College of Agriculture)
1918-1939
Faculty of Forestry, Warsaw Agricultural University (SGGW)
Department of Botany
Prof. P. Wiśniewski
Prof. Edmund Malinowski
Prof. Seweryn Dziubałtowski (1920-1939)
1939-1945
World War II
secret education
1945-1969
Faculty of Agriculture, Warsaw Agricultural University (SGGW)
Department of Botany
Prof. Tadeusz Gorczyński
1970-1976
Faculty of Agriculture
Institute of Plant Biology
Division of Botany
Prof. Tadeusz Gorczyński
1976-1982
Interfaculty Institute of Plant Biology
Division of Botany
Prof. Tomasz Wodzicki
since 1978: Laboratory of Cytology
Prof. Władysław Golinowski
1982-1992
Faculty of Agriculture
Institute of Plant Biology
Division of Botany
Prof. Władysław Golinowski
1992-2010
Faculty of Agriculture, since 2005: Faculty of Agriculture and Biology
Department of Botany
Prof. Władysław Golinowski (untill 2008)
Dr Mirosław Sobczak (since 2009)
 


 
Top! Top!
cookies